background

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 120: Same skirts, rotating shirts

Yesterday I had a few friends over, and I was tempted to scoop up all of the shirts out of my "unworn" drawer and give them away. With the exception of my sweaters, since it hasn't been that cold for too long, I'm pretty sure that if I haven't worn a shirt yet, I am not that interested in wearing it. But I promise that I'll wear everything, and I anticipate that I will have caught up on my whole existing wardrobe by the end of the year. I do want to remind you that I haven't been photographing every single outfit I wear, but I've posted at least one picture for every day since I started on July 6.  For instance, I didn't take a picture of my "Good Game, Let's Go Eat" shirt that I wore for game night last night. But you can know that it was awesome anyway.

 Top: Gap, Betsy's
Black tank with lace underneath top: ??
Cardigan: LOFT
Skirt: Anthropologie
Boots: Old Navy
Necklace: From Kelly B.

No comments:

Post a Comment