background

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 128: A Bucknell Classic

Not all of the fashions from the 1980s were bad--take a look at this shirt! I'm lucky to have attended the same university as my dad for many reasons, one of which is that I have access to this baseball tee my mom picked up when she first visted my dad's alma mater around 1983. I was surprised when my husband said he'd never seen this shirt until today, but it's true that I don't wear it often. The first time I wore it was during College Day in high school, when I leaned back in my chair and got gum on the back of my shirt.  All of the Goo Gone in the world can't get the weird splotch off of the back of this shirt.

I wanted to channel my mom when I was figuring out what else to wear with this, but 1. I don't have any pants that I made myself and 2. I don't know what else she wore when she was my age. Mom, what should I have done?




Top: Bucknell University
Jeans: From Laura, Gap
Chucks: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Gift from Alicia
Bracelet: ??

No comments:

Post a Comment