background

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 134: Edging toward edgy

You may know by now that I have a new philosophy on pants, and that is...I don't really believe in them. Skirts and dresses almost always look more pulled together and are more fun, and are more flattering on me, at least.  But cold days sometimes call for long pants, and loose-fitting shirts sometimes call for tightly fitting pants, so I just bought this pair of black pants from target.com.  They're pretty tight, but I promise they're not leggings.  Before today, the only pants that I had that were snug enough at the ankle to wear with boots were jeans, so I'm excited to wear boots to work now whenever I want, whether I'm wearing a dress, skirt, or pants. 

If you've been following along since the beginning or have just found my project today, I want to thank you so much for reading my blog and judging my outfits! I have way more readers than I anticipated I would after a few months of blogging, and you all have kept me motivated to always wear something different.  I surely wouldn't be wearing short sleeves outside (or at all) today if it weren't for all of you!




Coat: Gift from Mom, Johnston & Murphy
Shirt: Gift from Mom, Banana Republic
Pants: Target
Boots and Bag: Old Navy
Earrings: Gift from Denise
Necklace: Gift from Lauren

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the concept of your blog! It's great that you're trying to make the best of what you have. Following. :)

    acleanercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great!!
    also very nice blog pls look also at mine and become a friend if you life :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of your boots. Pretty much all of them, but particularly these black ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Stephanie! Are you a Stephanie that I know in real life? I have said that the majority of my blog readers are Stephanies, but I am speculating about which one you are. I made boots my priority this fall. These were only $20!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Shows off your lean legs in a classy, not trashy, way!

    ReplyDelete