background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 142: Champagne Cocktail

And as the first stage of the The Everything Project wrapped up, I got a haircut! I should have done this months ago, but I always try to grow my hair long until it gets too unhealthy and I need to get it chopped again. I promise to get regular haircuts in a timely manner from now on.  The weather outside has been incredible lately, and for that, I am very thankful.  But the sun has been setting early, and by the time I was dressed for our friends Steph and Dave's party on Friday evening, the sun had set. The good thing about that is you get to see this cranberry champagne cocktail, which is very delicious. Steph and Dave sure know how to entertain, and we had a great time.  Photo quality is the price I pay for the early sunset, though.  I had planned for this to be my final outfit of the project until I receive or purchase new clothes, but I found a sweater of mine on Dave's side of the closet on Friday.  The project lives on! 

Dress: Theory
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Nine West via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment